Friday, March 02, 2007

Next Chapter

Perhaps I was being prescient, perhaps it was self-fulfilling prophecy, when I tacked on "Lord, help us" at the end of the post "Living Together". Perhaps neither. Anyway, we were not able to make the arrangement with Tara work. Just not enough patience and clarity of mind to go around. (We all could have used more of the other eight fruits of the Spirit as well, I imagine.) The last four weeks have been difficult at times, but I can't say I regret having taking her in. She and her son are both very special people.

The situation has been sufficiently stressful, particularly between Sunday night and yesterday morning, that it's going to take a few days for us to decompress and begin to move on with our lives. We might see a movie tomorrow; the last time we went to a movie was on Tara's first Saturday with us. Also, it appears that we're probably going to postpone the beginning of the next round of Financial Peace University until later this month or maybe April.

I guess that's all I really have to say right now. Racquetball standings after yesterday's three games: Bob 8, Joel 6. If I'm going to catch up, I'm going to need to develop a more dangerous serve.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home