Thursday, February 08, 2007

Racquetball rivalry

Today I played racquetball with Bob Stei for the fourth time. This is the third time we've played in the morning, and the last two times I've struggled mightily to get to the LA Fitness by 7am. (On other mornings I'm sometimes not even out of bed by 7.) We've played two complete games (to 15) each time, and here are the results to date:

1/8: Bob - 2, Joel - 0
2/1: Bob - 2, Joel - 0
2/6: Bob - 0, Joel - 2
2/8: Bob - 1, Joel -1

So (just in case you don't want to bother adding up those numbers) the standings so far are Bob - 5, Joel - 3. I should note that most of the first four games were pretty close, so don't be too impressed with my comeback from oblivion.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was just about to correlate waking up early with your recent success.

2:21 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home