Friday, February 23, 2007

After winter's peak

I think we're past the worst of it! (Winter, I mean.)

I realize now that it was the same day I wrote the post "Living Together" that Angela found out that her father in Arkansas had died. It had seemed for the several days before that, that things had been "evening out" a little, in our domestic arrangement, but this event may have knocked us off balance a bit. Angela decided to fly down to Arkansas alone to attend to the funeral with her sister Capucine. She left yesterday and will be returning tomorrow. Between the stress of preparing for a trip to a place she was unfamiliar with, and having to miss the Financial Peace University preview scheduled for noon tomorrow, the atmosphere has been pretty charged and there have been a few unfortunate interactions.

I guess that's pretty much all there is to say about it... I look forward to warmer times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home